Samadoyo 900ml Borosilicate Glass Teapot
This beautifully crafted teapot makes it so easy to enjoy loose leaf teas, especially ones that can take multiple infusions!
Material: Borosilicate glass (teapot), Food Grade plastic (basket), Stainless Steel (band)
Size: 900ml / 30.4 oz
We highly recommend this teapot for it's ease of use and beauty!
- For Pu'erh loose (not cake) teas, make a big batch of pu'erh tea by doing multiple steepings one after the other!
- For Oolong teas, do a quick hot rinse and immediately push the button. Discard the water in the lower chamber.
- If you still want to resteep your tea, but run out of time, stick the basket in the refrigerator to enjoy tomorrow!
- The steeping basket holds just under 8oz of water, so adjust loose leaf tea amounts accordingly.
- Immediately rinse the basket after use. It's easiest to clean if you don't let it sit.
- Don't wash in the dishwasher. Instead flush with boiling water.